Solicitors: I don’t have a silver bullet to make you rich but what I can do is…
I don’t have a silver bullet to make you rich but what I can do is……..
- Help you define your personal goals (less work? early retirement? education funding? A new house? A bigger house?).
- Get your financial planning journey started if you don’t currently have anything in place.
- Review your current savings, pensions and investments to understand whether they are sufficient to meet your goals.
- Make sure you are getting the best return possible for your liquid assets.
- Analyse the investment risk you are exposed to and help you understand whether it is appropriate for your risk profile and goals.
- Ensure an accident, illness or even death will not leave you or your loved ones financially vulnerable.
- Help you understand whether you will have sufficient income in retirement and, if not, determine how you can ensure you do.
- Minimise the tax you pay.
- Help you ensure your parents are financially secure in their later life.
- Provide a long term long term relationship to support changes to your lifestyle and financial circumstances.
- Work with you on a transparent, conflict of interest free basis.
If you would like to receive help with your personal financial planning click here.
If you found this article of interest more can be found at www.icl-legal.co.uk. If you have friends and family in the law that would benefit from this or any other articles produced on this blog please do forward it on.
You can subscribe to receive these articles to your inbox automatically by providing your email address in the ‘Receive our Newsletter’ box at www.icl-legal.co.uk
Picture courtesy of eschipul via Flickr.com